• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0

Resident Evil 6 - Announcement

Posted by Offshore On 11:29 PM 0 comments


Ok i'm not really a fan of Resident Evil Games (aka Biohazard). But this is coming to PC in November not just consoles. I've never been impressed by RE but this trailer showed some melee in the gameplay, this is what i have always wondered, why the heroes never fist fight their way out of a fight. Take a look at the trailer.

Categories:

0 Response for the "Resident Evil 6 - Announcement"

Post a Comment