• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0





Basically companies are now gonna try to cash in on survival games like DayZ and RUST. I'm not saying the game isn't good, i'm saying its the trend now. The Division looks interesting and since there will be a PC version of the game, its gonna be good. There are PERKS thou you can use once a day, OP but how will it work on Multiplayer? Many more info will be coming.



Thanks Guys



OffshoreSHO out

Categories:

0 Response for the "The Division Gameplay (HD) - It's like DayZ but in the city!!"

Post a Comment