• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0


Clan Mech Summoner SMN-D
This is the build i found the best for this mech. Let me know what you think in the comments or leave a "LIKE".

Let me know what build you use.
      
Loadout
Armor is at full except the for legs at 46 points.
Dual C-ULTRA AC 5 
Dual C-ER-MED LASER

Mechwarrior Online can be found at http://mwomercs.com/

Music are from Youtube Library

Ethan Meixsell - Start Your Engines


Thanks for watching

0 Response for the "Mechwarrior Online - Summoner SMN-D - 2x C-ULTRA AC 5 & C-ER-MED LASER"

Post a Comment