• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0

After you get decapitated, speared, death by magic or League/Empire Gank. This is where you end up. The Higher your level the longer it takes for you to resurrect back to life and continue your life journey to your next demise.

Big isn’t he. Servant of Tensess, I do not know who this giant figure is but apparently this Tensess guy made heaven. This giant figure is, I’m guessing looking after the gate of Allods Heaven.

Cheese! I took my picture with Servant of Tensess

Ooohhh…..so big.

I see dead people.

Categories:

1 Response for the "Allods Heaven – Introduction to Allods Online"

  1. Offshore says:

    Everyone who like MMO's should try this game

Post a Comment