• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0




Yes I know how you fans & gamers feel. That is a bit pricey isn’t it? Why you ask? There are official statements and there are rumors. Let’s start off with the Official Statement.

IAHGames has gotten the license to distribute Starcraft 2 in SEA, for those who do not know IAHGames, IAHGames is a organization which specialize in hosting Free to Play games and selling game cards, their very similar to the GPotatoes. And the reason why it’s so pricey is because it’s for our own gaming experience. They have stated that they will open a SEA Battle.net server in Singapore so SEA Gamers can play with SEA Gamers, this includes Australian and New Zealand players. Yes, you will not be able to player with your European and United State counter parts. This is to improve our gaming experience so they say. Some casual gamers may rejoice at the fact that we can play at a better latency and some will be disappointed at the fact that they can polish their skills with the counter parts on the other side of the world.

Rumor Circle

Rumors No. 1

Some believe that the costs of setting up and establishing a new Battle.net server is being push to their customers.

Rumors No. 2

Other believes that the combination of Blizzard, Activision and IAHGames has cause a 3 times markup in prices involves.

Rumors No.3

Some believe it is just Activision’s fault, ever since the high price place on the Modern Warfare 2 Series.

There are too much rumors to write and all the above sounds logical but the thing is no one knows. From my own take I would actually say its rumor number 2. It makes sense, and what establishment would actually tell you they’re in it for the profit.
However the problem is still the pricing, the price difference is just too much for most SEA players. While the Americans are getting the game at USD59.99 the SEA gamers are getting it for around USD75.00.

And you will not see a review of the game from Me once it’s release just because I’m a Parent with other responsibilities and I have gone pass my time when I played Starcraft 1 on a 56k modem and join multiple competition to prove my worth, but I would review it if someone I know has ordered the game. But blizzard can rest assured that their no 1 game will be sold out in Korea and by all the fanboys & girls around the world. If I’m wrong hopefully their review their prices.

I’ll stick with Bad Company 2 thank you blizzard.

It’s all about the money….. It’s all about the dum dum da de da dum

Categories:

0 Response for the "Starcraft 2 RM248.00 confirmed for SEA Version"

Post a Comment