• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0



I had problems embed the video from official website, however thanks to the people on Machinima posting their video on youtube, we can have a look.

What i'm happy to see if that we might see a lot of new armors and not the usual we saw in Morrowind & Oblivion. I always wanted new armors in these kind of games, my biggest question about this game is "Are we gonna fight Dragons like in this video?" It would be nice and if anyone can do it, its the great people of Bethesda Softworks.

This game is gonna go all crazy on our computer hardware. Upgrade people.

Get a Good Graphic card (560, 6870, 6850), CPU (3Ghz above) and minimum 4GB of ram and you should be set.

0 Response for the "Bethesda Softworks - Elders Scroll V Skyrim"

Post a Comment