• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0

Rage - You to see this

Posted by Offshore On 8:20 AM 0 comments



Bethesda Softworks are really working hard this year. Releasing two games in one year with high expectations by thousands maybe millions of gamers waiting for their two most known games "RAGE" and "ELDERS SCROLL". Rage i betting is inspired partly from FALLOUT 3 & FALLOUT New Vegas, since it is a desert and called wastelands with many broken down buildings. But what sets it apart would be the graphics, if its anything like the video than i would call it a masterpiece of this day. Benchmark anyone??

Categories:

0 Response for the "Rage - You to see this"

Post a Comment