• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0



Bulletstorm is a first person shooter game that is being developed by Polish company People Can Fly – a company which Epic Games own a significant share in.

Bulletstorm will be release sometime in 2011, and is a game to wait for.

Bulletstorm is a visually great game and the gameplay will get those diehard first person shooter fans something that other developer never really focus on, that is you get extra point for killing in STYLE. Watch the video and let me know what you think.

I'm already thinking of pre-ordering the game.

Categories:

0 Response for the "Bulletstorm - One of the best FPS i have ever seen"

Post a Comment