• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0

Starcraft 2 is OUT

Posted by Offshore On 7:23 PM 0 comments



Well Blizzard has suprise a lot of people thinking they can just download starcraft off torrent.

Each game will need to be verified CD_KEY in battle.net and then activated online to be able to play STARCRAFT 2. This is not something easily bypass and it looks blizzard did take a look into protecting their hard earn work from unresponsible users.

1 point Developers 0 points Pirate's!

For you who are enjoying Starcraft 2 drop me an email to melvynrcarroll@gmail.com and let me know how the game is. I was hoping a cousin of mine to get a copy of the game isn't i could not afford one and apparently my cousin was not able to afford it as well, it shows that a lot of users will not be able to afford the game.

1 point My Bank Account 0 points Blizz, Activision, IAHGames bank account!!

Visit Starcraft 2.

Starcraft 2 Official Website

You can download the game client at their website as well

Categories: ,

0 Response for the "Starcraft 2 is OUT"

Post a Comment