• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0

Top 10 Excuses

Posted by Offshore On 10:42 PM 0 comments

Sorry it took me so long to make a new post but i had good reason you see. And here is my list of excuses to you.

1. I was playing Dead Space and i was in a rush to finish it so i can play Dead Space

2. I was eating chicken.

3. I wanted to play Battlefield Bad Company 2 A LOT. I had bad connections this entire month and I'm not happy.

4. I like donuts.

5. I am doing my assignment for a hopefully a life changing experience which will open doors for me and my family and hopefully a lot of extra cash for new computer parts.

6. I was on holiday mood.

7. Did i mention Dead Space?

8. Surveying upgrades for my Rig. (Remember i mention 6870)

9. My friends and colleagues wanted to upgrade or get a new pc so i helped them out.

10. I love my daughter - She is with me right now watching me type this post.

Ok there you have em. Top 10 excuses for not posting new columns.

Categories:

0 Response for the "Top 10 Excuses"

Post a Comment