• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0

Posted by Offshore On 7:19 PM 0 comments


ALLOD ONLINE HANDS-ON (MY HANDS) PART ONE

The Beginning

It’s been a long time since I found another decent MMO game to play and be interest in. I’ve search mounted high through the net look for MMO that might be cheaper or free to play and I have finally found one after a year of searching.

Installation
ALLOD ONLINE first glimpse at their screenshot gave me a lot of hope, and so I registered an account with gpotatos game portal who I assume their provider. It took me 2.5GB and a 450MB game update before I could play ALLOD.
The Story

Before we get into the gameplay, let’s see the theme & storyline of the game itself. Let’s summarize, two mages named Nezeb & Tenesess from a the most powerful group of mages in the world Sarnaut, both led nomadic tribe named Aro against Orcish tribes and won and began the Kanian Kingdom. Then the two mages fought for control over the kingdom. Nezeb lost and was banish to a desert, and Nezeb then lead another nomadic tribe name Urga and together they gain control over one of Kanian fertile lands and started an Empire called Xadaganian Kingdom. War wage over a millennia and five hundred years later come to a truce.

Later the world was shattered into a thousand pieces by Astral Energy (Long story cut short) Someone discovery how to use the Astral Energy capable of opening portals and demons started pouring out attacking the world.
Now that we’re done with that lets continue with the game itself. There are two factions in the game which are called the League & Empire.



The Race & their classes

The Empire consists of the race Xadaganian, Orcs & Arisen while The League consist of Kanians, Elves & Gibberlings.

The Empire


Xadaganian – Vanquisher, Avenger, Stalker, Defiler, Mentalist & Inquisitor
Orcs – Brute, Reaver, Marauder & Shaman
Arisen – Heretics, Sorcerers, Savant, Occultists

The League


Kanians – Champion, Crusader, Ranger, Cleric, Druid & Magician
Elves – Crusader, Priest, Archmage & Demonologist
Gibberlings – Brawler, Trickster, Animist, Seer

The Gaming Experience

I started off with both orc & gibberlings. There is a brief tutorial at the start teaching you basic use of controls. I found the game smooth and has a fast reaction compared to other free MMO. Cartoony feel to the game but it’s enough to keep you entertain & detail of the environment will impress you, there isn’t much free MMO that will rival in graphics you’ll find in Allod.

To be Continued...

Categories:

0 Response for the " "

Post a Comment