• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0

STARCRAFT 2

Posted by Offshore On 12:07 PM 0 comments



Yes it took that long and its gonna be release into 3 pieces.

Blizzard is gonna release 3 set of Starcraft 2, which are the Terrans then Zerg & lastly Protoss.

Its gonna set you back close to RM200 Ringgit for us malaysians, what if each set cost the same price? RM600. But at least they'll be out on different dates throughout the year or maybe reaching 2011, who knows. A lot of people on the net are gonna make some noise but i'm pretty sure their gonna buy it anyways, Cause they waited for it for more then 1/10 their life.

Categories:

0 Response for the "STARCRAFT 2"

Post a Comment