• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0

Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight

Posted by Offshore On 12:40 AM 0 comments



Well, Well……… A lot of us weren’t expecting this. A lot of the C&C fans were expecting more from the game.

Likes:

1. They actually had really good design for the units in C&C4. Impressive

2. Graphics in the game didn’t demand much power but it was sweet to the eyes.

Dislikes:

1. Short story – Wasn’t worth the price

2. Small maps wasn’t good players vs players

3. Video movies were OK at best. (If I made a game in a roleplaying game I would give my customers a better looking ingame wife, was it a budget cut?)

4. That’s all I can make? Too little unit REALLY spoiled it for me.

5. Required constantly to be connected to the net which means you get disconnect in the middle of the game you better restart the mission.

6. What the hell happen to Kain again? Unclear to the untrained mind. Easy…… he wanted to go to the alien world. Why? I haven’t figured it out yet. Ask me again in 3 years....or maybe just forget it.

7. Main reason i dislike the game is it isn't C&C anymore and to add to that the new system does not work. It was fun but not VERY fun. Sad to say.



But the truth is, it wasn’t the cut scenes, design, constant net connection or anything like that, that killed the game but rather the new gameplay style it was made in, or copied from. Everyone was so used to MASS PRODUCTION of units & collecting of TIBERIUM which the game was named after in C&C series that we all were expecting pretty much the same.


EA did say “experimentation was necessary” with C&C4 and here you can readup on their responds on another site I found

CINEMABLEND

Well that’s that! We’re gonna have to wait and see what’s next on their list.
Oh by the way I think EA mentioned C&C4 was the FINAL installment for Tiberium which means NO MORE TIBERIUM. What Say You? Maybe we can see KAIN in Red Alert.

0 Response for the "Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight"

Post a Comment