• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0

The Beginning

Posted by Offshore On 1:14 AM 0 comments

This is the beginning of a blog that I will dedicate a bit of my life to share my experience as a gamer of PC games and give my review so that everyone will know how the games is before they buy it.

I have always been a game site fan and look into game site such as IGN, Gamespot & etc..

From now on I will share my own experience with the games that I play and my own 2 cents of every game I play and I will also be sharing my own pc hardware and accessories reviews I have used.

So for now let me introduce to you my own computer that I will be using to test & review the games I will be testing to you in the near future.
Intro.

CPU : 2.8GHZ 5600+ AMD Athlon X2 + Equip with Xigmatek Red Scorpion
Ram: Mushkin 1GB 800mhz (3pc) = 3GB
Mobo: Asus M4A77TD PRO
PSU: Acbel 550Watt Gold
Graphic Card: Leadtek 8800GT 512MB + Equip with Arctic Cooling Accelero S1
Casing: Centurian 5

Acces.

Mice: Razor Lanchesis
Keyb: A4Tech keyboard
SubKeyb: Zboard Fang

Pictures coming soon

Categories:

0 Response for the "The Beginning"

Post a Comment