• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0


26 February 2013 is a game guaranted to be worth your money, Well that's if your into this kinda of game. After BIOSHOCK i was hooked on the series and i'm very interested in INFINITE. Giant robots and freaks has always been my kinda of ingame enemies i want to take down. I should have be a long story line if it took them this long to make it, well at least as long as BIOSHOCK 1,2.

Categories: ,

0 Response for the "BioShock Infinite Beast of America Trailer"

Post a Comment