• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0

Crysis 3

Posted by Offshore On 12:11 AM 0 comments


I'm happy to hear another franchise for Crysis is out again, however i was a huge fan of Crysis 1 but i was disappointed at Crysis 2 and i hope Crysis 3 has the ability to bring me back as a fan.

One thing that was missing in Crysis 2 was the destructible environment that Crysis 1 had. And that was a big let down as i tried to at least break windows in the city but all the windows were bulletproof.

Hope this is gonna be a good game, i won't be pre-ordering but i will surely get a copy after everyone else gets it and made sure its ok. =) 

Categories:

0 Response for the "Crysis 3"

Post a Comment