• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0

Coolermaster Seidon 120M

Posted by Offshore On 4:07 PM 0 comments


Coolermaster Seidon 120M, well this looks pretty much like the Asteck & Corsair version on their 120cm Rad and waterblock with a little tweak of the design but i read other reviews suggesting otherwise. Its been release on their website, i'm not a known hardware reviewer so i won't be getting my hands on one and i can't see this hardware performance being all that great but just the same as Corsair H60 and if it was a little better doesn't mean i will be giving it much credit.

The spec the Seidon are as follows
  • Factory filled with coolant, then sealed and pressure tested - requires zero maintenance for years.
  • Compact and durable all in one waterblock secured with 12 stainless steel bolts.
  • Waterblock machined out of a single block of copper for the best possible heat transfer.
  • Precision machined Micro Channels maximize the water contact surface to quickly dissipate heat.
  • Compact 120mm aluminum radiator fits in virtually any case, internal or external.
  • Fin design optimized for minimum air restriction to reduce fan speed and noise.
  • 120mm PWM fan with a wide RPM range to fine tune and balance fan noise and performance.
  • Blue LED indicator lights up when operating.
I really think manufacturers should get a multi LED indicator thou. My rig has RED LED and having a Blue LED in the middle doesn't make me all that appealing to me unless your RIG has been lighten up in Blue LED.

And just so you know, i'm a coolermaster fan. I love their casings and i have a Trooper now and a Centurion 5 before. And just to add a little extra the Centurion 5 is the best in preventing dust into your rig and i wish Coolermaster would focus on that in their casings.




0 Response for the "Coolermaster Seidon 120M"

Post a Comment