• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0

CS:GO Update - Is now worth your $

Posted by Offshore On 11:52 PM 0 comments



After i bought Global Offence i was VERY disappointed. It was a game without feel and environment were stale and i was thinking "Why have they release this piece of s**t?" And i never touched it again and said to myself, well it was a cheap game after all and i decided not to review it.

When i saw the update downloading i was wondering what is was and i saw a small word "Graphics" and i said to myself well at least their doing something. And only just recently i started to give it a try to see if anything had change.

And the first thing that came to mind is "LEFT 4 DEAD" yes they took the left 4 dead graphic engine and used it for this game. I see more people playing it now then before the game had a feel to it. That feel is what a lot of gamer want, environment is fulfilling and i feel my money wasn't wasted.

I thank you Valve and the Developers of the CS:GO and anyone else that were involve in this decision. CS is going places now. WORTH YOUR $$$$$

Categories:

0 Response for the "CS:GO Update - Is now worth your $"

Post a Comment