• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0


Before i start with my views of COD Black Ops 2, i would like to say that I've always been interested in the storyline that COD always has and for the multiplayer? Never been my cup of tea but i know a lot of you do.

I would say the graphics are very hard to tell if there is any improvement but it does look like we won't been needing an upgrade if you have a Rm400 (USD131) and above graphic card. The game looks fun and the droid story in the future, i find interesting. The drones at your disposal to assist you are nice and it makes me wonder what other drones we will be using.

What i didn't like, but only with the story.

The american army has a sniper rifles that can shot through everything, one part he shot through the concrete pillar and don't the enemy have this? They could have shot through the walls of the white house or any other building all the presidents and ministers of the world and avoided a war but of cause that's not the main plot i figured.  

And the most suprising thing of all is the guy piloted a JET without ever having experience in piloting. Now when a world like this comes one day, who needs jet pilots or pilots? I love fantasy and all but i would like a pinch of reality in my story. But it isn't so bad.

However I will really have to consider buying this in the future. I would probably buy this game and when i'm done with the story, i would probably sell it off to a friend who loses COD multiplayer.

My 20 Cents.

Torrents are there to let you have a taste of the game, if you like it support the publisher and buy the original if your really a gamer.

0 Response for the ""Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 GAMEPLAY" - Extended Footage Mission 1 - COD ..."

Post a Comment