• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0

DayZ Standalone - Life in DayZ

Posted by Offshore On 3:49 AM 0 comments

LIFE IN DAYZ



I currently have only one video as at the beginning, my PC was not powerful enough to record gameplay in DayZ. I have finally upgraded my PC twice in a month to finally attain smooth recording gameplay. However before i went off to work, there was an error at me uploading the video and had no time to continue uploading as i was going off to work offshore. 

Don't worry i will be uploading that video when i get home. For now enjoy a video of me and my friends in DayZ. We got lost, looted a town and had a little fun while waiting for our friend to meet up with us.

Please Like or Subscribe to my videos as it will help me out a lot and give me more confidence in my commentary. Or just share with me on how i can improve.

Watch more of my videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel

0 Response for the "DayZ Standalone - Life in DayZ"

Post a Comment