• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0

Mechwarrior Online

Posted by Offshore On 5:49 AM 0 comments

Hello Viewers,


I have a few videos and reviews of some Mechwarrior Online Hero Mech's

I have attach a playlist video of the mechwarrior's i tested out so far. You  may need to increase the volume on some of the earlier videos since i have not gotten a microphone at the time. But now i got a new microphone and the latest Cicada Mech Hero was one of the video i use with the microphone.

Following Mechwarrior Heroes are:-
1. Centurion CN9-A(C) - (Champion)
2. Stalker Misery STK-M - (Hero)
3. Jagarmech Firebrand FM6-FB - (Hero)
4. Cataphract IIya Muromet CTF-IM - (Hero)
5. Cicada CDA-X5 - (Hero)
6. Jagermech JM6-DD - (Variant)


I will be adding the DragonSlayer when i get back home the next time. So Please support me by Subscribing or pressing Like on my Videos.

The more support i get the more video Hero Mech i will test out.

Watch more of my videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel

0 Response for the "Mechwarrior Online"

Post a Comment