• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0

Another one of Frankie's cool video's. Mod base on a game sort of like the hunger games where you got to be the only survive to win the match. If you think you can just hide in one place and camp the entire game your sorely mistaken as the area of conflict gets smaller and constant bomb raids attempts to squeeze you and your opponents into a smaller area until only but one is standing. The prize i guess would be bragging rights but the cool thing about frankie is, that he won't shoot unarm players and knows others WON'T do the same for him.

Enjoy his video, this is the second of his Battle Royale game. His first one video on this, he made runner-up.



Remember to visit my youtube channel as well and let me know what you think of my videos the comments at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel

You can let Frankie know how you feel about his videos on his channel. =)

0 Response for the "VALAR MORGHULIS! - Arma 3 Battle Royale - FrankieonPC1080p"

Post a Comment