• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0

MrBlack0ut81

Posted by Offshore On 4:34 AM 0 comments

MrBlack0ut81

One of the best storyteller on youtube I have ever had the chance to listen to, I like this guy’s storytelling skill so much I wish I had it. His video editing skill and stories of his gaming experience greatly swallows you in emotion from his DayZ Diaries and his effort to saving other players from bandits and helping others out and his mosin sniping ability would amaze you. His also part of a crew of Jam Jar, BlueBerry, Gavin who plays DayZ together and also have their own unique youtube channel base on the DayZ game. MrBlack0ut81 a MUST WATCH


I suggest you watch MrBlack0ut81 diaries from the start to the end. Each Episode is entertaining.

Support my Youtube channel as well at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel

0 Response for the "MrBlack0ut81"

Post a Comment