• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0

DayZ - Zombie Powers - Zombies are Evolving

This is one of the videos i made just before going to work. I tried to make a funny video and not sure if it turns out that way. If you found the video amusing please let me know in the comments.

Video actually shows the bugs & lag related to zombies in DayZ. Zombies now are harder to kill but if you land a good shot to the zombies head you will put them down faster.

Please leave like as it does help me.

 


Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel

0 Response for the "DayZ - Zombie Powers - Zombies are Evolving"

Post a Comment