• Introduction

    Hello Viewers,

    I’m gonna overhaul this blog a little and add all my Youtube gaming review into the blog as I am more active in youtube videos then I am in blogging.

    Watch more DayZ, Mechwarrior Online, Arma 3 videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel <-Click Here

    Don’t forget me please =0

GHOSTHAWK SHIFT - ARMA 3 Mod

Posted by Offshore On 5:57 AM 0 comments

GHOSTHAWK SHIFT


First thing you will notice is that i place the title on the video Blackhawk, which is my mistake. I will get that fix as soon as i can.

Now i started  playing the Ghosthawk mod cause i didn't know how to pilot a helicopter in Arma 3. So i got this mod to try it out with a couple of missions to train myself in the art of helicopter piloting.  Yes i'm a noob pilot. I played this mod nearly 50 times after finally completing this mod. One death and you start all over again.

Have a look at the video.

Thanks and subscribe or like the video it will help me out a lot.

Watch more of my videos at OffshoreSHO Youtube Channel

0 Response for the "GHOSTHAWK SHIFT - ARMA 3 Mod"

Post a Comment